Webinars can be used as tool to directly sell your product or service – think of it as an online “infomercial”.
Our team works with you to understand your business and its strategic goals in order to then plan, design, implement and manage your webinar strategy. Or, if you prefer, we can pick up as much or as little of each step as you like.
Like other online marketing touch points, webinars can help build your base lead generation, which in turn can grow attendance numbers and create a marketing snowball effect.
Here is a sample of the tools/services we can provide:
- Pre-recorded webinars are great for people who get anxious of broadcasting “live”. Pre-recording allows “do overs” and edited by us for enhancement.
- Live Webinar Technical Support is always available, so you never have to feel alone. You focus on the content, and our team will take care of the technical aspects.
- Live Webinar Monitored Chat is a service to monitor any Q & A useful for technical issues, while you’re speaking.
- Live Webinar Questions are received and reviewed by our staff during the webinar then filtered by content so similar questions do not consume time during the session.
- Moderators bring a level of professionalism to your webinar and our skilled staff is ready to deliver the introductions your presenters deserve as well as help keep your webinar on task and on time.
- Webinar Recordings Available can be delivered back to you, typically within 1-2 weeks.
- Basic Video Edits are included.
- Proofreading service is also available to assess everything from spelling, punctuation and grammar if your presentation uses PowerPoint slides.
Ready to find out more?
FREE DISCOVERY SESSION