We love sharing our resources. If you're looking for hosting and digital tools, below are a few we have used for our own business.
There are other places to buy domain names, and our favorite place is from Namecheap. Click here to visit their site. You can get a domain name for 99cents (at the time of this writing) or less when they run their specials. It's easy to see all your domain names, and also using the DNS transfer.
- LastPass - Do you need to share access to an account you own but don't want to reveal the actual password? Try LastPass Password Manager. It's free but they also offer a premium account for a very low nominal fee. Click here to go to LastPass.
- Trello - This is a collaboration tools that organizes your projects into boards. It’s very intuitive, and easy for you or others to learn! You arrange the Boards per project, similar to a corkboard. Then you add “Cards”, think of the “cards” as sticky notes that you put on that Board. It’s free to use but if you recommend Trello to your friends or family, you can earn Gold for up to 12 months! (Usually it’s $45/year, so you’re saving when you recommend Trello.)
- Teamwork Projects – With the free version, you get 2 projects to manage. You get the dashboard, calendar, status and people to add in. There’s no limit on tasks added in for each project. It’s great for managing people who are helping you with the tasks. In the Overview menu, you see the overall pictograph of tasks, milestones, trends, time, digests, tags and people. I know many clients use Teamwork to manage their medium and large businesses! It’s one of the best project best management tools.
- Asana – This is another great project management tool and lately my favorite! It’s been around for a long time, is popular for collaborating with others as well as tracking projects. The free version includes unlimited tasks, projects and conversations. This is especially helpful for “solopreneurs” bootstrapping their business and for startups. The paid version starts at $9.99/month if you sign up annually.
Wordpress Websites and Plugins
- BeaverBuilder Plugin - Want to customize your WordPress website without having to know any code? Beaver Builder allows you to customize your WordPress websites easily and in just minutes. This awesome plugin is available for FREE so you can check it out and learn how easy it is to arrange your images, content the way you want it. Its' a drag and drop module you can use to move things around, arrange it however you see fit for your niche. The paid versions, (which I highly recommend) provide templates for content and landing pages.
- WishList Member - One of the best membership sites that's trusted by thousands of customers. This is an easy set-up where you can add members, setup membership levels, such as silver, gold and platinum levels in minutes. WishList also integrates with so many third party apps such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Aweber, ConstantContact, PayPal, InfusionSoft just to name a few. You pay one-time and there are NO monthly fees.
- InstantTeleseminar - If you're looking into providing a webinar broadcast to expand your expertise and sell your products, try using InstantTeleseminar. Many speakers use this popular platform because it's easy to use and you don't have to download any software. This platform allows you to interact live with your audience and you get a recording too to share as a replay by providing a unique link that you can send by email or use in your membership site. As a matter of fact you can try it today: Here's a 21-day, $1 Trial, http://InstantTeleseminar.com?x=3495261 So start with this webinar platform, I mean for one dollar, what a deal! After that, if you like it, the fee is reasonable and there are no contracts!
- Zoom - Video conferencing for online meetings, webinars that you can create or join from your desktop, tablet or phone. You can create a FREE account that lets you record a live meeting or webinar up to 40 minutes. Try them out before you pay for a Pro account. However, their pro account is reasonably priced, which starts at $14.99/month (at the time of this writing).
- Need to get a document or contract signed electronically? It's easy using HelloSign.What I love about this, is it's intuitive and not much of a learning curve. You get I believe, 3 free signatures per month with their free account, which is perfect for freelancers just starting out! Try Hello Sign for FREE.
Disclosure: Some of the tools I listed are affiliate links. Which means, that I may get a small compensation from the company if you click on the links and you sign-up. It's NOT going to cost you extra at all; it's the same price whether you sign-up from my affiliated link(s) or if you visit their site. If you choose to use my affiliate link, thank you in advance!