- SiteGround – I have been with other hosting services before I found out about SiteGround. The reason I use Siteground to host my domains and have been with them for nearly 3 years is because customer service is available 24 hours a day! One of the WordPress Developers I know, also highly recommends SiteGround. If you are going to have more than one website, I recommend their GROW BIG plan! To learn more or to sign up with them, you can click here.
Need A Domain Name
- Namecheap – My favorite place to buy domain names is from Namecheap. Click here to visit their site. You can get a domain name for 99cents or less (at the time of this writing) or when they run their specials. It’s easy to see all your domain names, and also using the DNS transfer. I love the dashboard/member area and all the domain names are laid out right there on one page, so you know which ones are due for renewal, or simply click another button to easily point your new domain name to the DNS of your choice.
- LastPass – Do you need to share access to an account you own but don’t want to reveal the actual password? Try LastPass Password Manager. It’s free but they also offer a premium account for a very low nominal fee. Click here to go to LastPass.
- Trello – This is a collaboration tools that organizes your projects into boards. It’s very intuitive, and easy for you or others to learn! You arrange the Boards per project, similar to a corkboard. Then you add “Cards”, think of the “cards” as sticky notes that you put on that Board. It’s free to use but if you recommend Trello to your friends or family, you can earn Gold for up to 12 months! (Usually it’s $45/year, so you’re saving when you recommend Trello.)
- Teamwork Projects – With the free version, you get 2 projects to manage. You get the dashboard, calendar, status and people to add in. There’s no limit on tasks added in for each project. It’s great for managing people who are helping you with the tasks. In the Overview menu, you see the overall pictograph of tasks, milestones, trends, time, digests, tags and people. I know many clients use Teamwork to manage their medium and large businesses! It’s one of the best project best management tools.
- Asana – This is another great project management tool and lately my favorite! It’s been around for a long time, is popular for collaborating with others as well as tracking projects. The free version includes unlimited tasks, projects and conversations. This is especially helpful for “solopreneurs” bootstrapping their business and for startups. The paid version starts at $9.99/month if you sign up annually.
- BeaverBuilder Plugin – Want to customize your WordPress website without having to know any code? Beaver Builder allows you to customize your WordPress websites easily and in just minutes. This awesome plugin is available for FREE so you can check it out and learn how easy it is to arrange your images, content the way you want it. Its’ a drag and drop module you can use to move things around, arrange it however you see fit for your niche. The paid versions, (which I highly recommend) provide templates for content and landing pages.
- WishList Member – One of the best membership sites that’s trusted by thousands of customers. This is an easy set-up where you can add members, setup membership levels, such as silver, gold and platinum levels in minutes. WishList also integrates with so many third party apps such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Aweber, ConstantContact, PayPal, InfusionSoft just to name a few. You pay one-time and there are NO monthly fees.
- Curate Content – Never run out of writing ideas again! Download a copy of Content Curation and start publishing more articles. Get the free copy here.
- Turbo Charge Your Leads – The 3 things you need to turbo charge your leads and convert them to buying customers! FREE copy here!
Sales and Landing Pages
- OptimizePress – If you are promoting a product and would like to have a dedicated page that talks about all the features and benefits, then you’ll need to use a tool that will help create a special page. These landing pages are designed to attract and market your product or service. Plus you can save time and money because my secret weapon for creating beautiful and attractive sales pages is OptimizePress. Why OptimizePress? One, it’s a one-time fee and how cool is that? Secondly, they have many templates to choose from that are customizable. Plus, if you get stuck or don’t understand how to complete a specific area, they have video tutorials available. Of course, you can also contact their customer service too. There are different pricing tiers, depending on your needs and budget. Here’s a link to their site. Click here for OptimizePress to learn more.
- Design a Custom Logo with Canva – If you want to create your own logo either because you want to unleash your creative juices flowing, or perhaps you want to save money or unsure of the design, because you’re still growing then one of the best tools to use is Canva. You might already know that Canva is seriously the best tool to create images for your blog and social media platforms. I’ve been using both the Pro and free versions of Canva.com for years. However, they’ve recently added a new platform specifically to create your own custom elegant logos. Click here for Canva’s logo maker website.
- InstantTeleseminar – If you’re looking into providing a webinar broadcast to expand your expertise and sell your products, try using InstantTeleseminar. Many speakers use this popular platform because it’s easy to use and you don’t have to download any software. This platform allows you to interact live with your audience and you get a recording too to share as a replay by providing a unique link that you can send by email or use in your membership site. As a matter of fact you can try it today: Here’s a 21-day, $1 Trial, http://InstantTeleseminar.com?x=3495261 So start with this webinar platform, I mean for one dollar, what a deal! After that, if you like it, the fee is reasonable and there are no contracts!
- Zoom – Video or audio conferencing for online meetings, webinars that you can create or join from your desktop, tablet or phone. You can create a FREE account that lets you record a live meeting up to 40 minutes. Try them out before you pay for a Pro account. However, their pro account is reasonably priced, which starts at $14.99/month (at the time of this writing). Click here to sign up with Zoom.
- Hello Sign – Need to get a document or contract signed electronically? It’s easy using HelloSign.What I love about this, is it’s intuitive and not much of a learning curve. You get I believe, 3 free signatures per month with their free account, which is perfect for freelancers just starting out! Try Hello Sign for FREE.
Disclosure: Some of the tools I listed are affiliate links. Which means, that I may get a small compensation from the company if you click on the links and you sign-up. It’s NOT going to cost you extra at all; it’s the same price whether you sign-up from my affiliated link(s) or if you visit their site. If you choose to use my affiliate link, thank you in advance!